How many get through ?

Rack em

Made the Podium
One of the most common and dumbest questions I hear from customers when I deliver is "What is it?".

I'm like, yeah I'm never privy to what's in the box, I just deliver it and my jobs done.
I get that line a lot. Lately it's been guys out doing yard work and they come over when I pull up saying "What did my wife order this time" when they see the Amazon box.

barnyard

KTM rider
We have had 4 or 5 package busts in my building in the 20 years that I have been there. Drug dog was in the building once, the rest of the time, the popo knew it was coming and busted the person when they picked it up off their porch.

upschuck

I know of some that ship hemp(with paperwork), and it is strong. Just can imagine when they open that feeder door, and the aroma just smacks them in the face.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
One of the employees in my center found an opened package in the system with stacks of cash inside. It had 75,000$ in it. They turned it in to us. We gave it to the police. Police called the guy and said they have it if he wants to come pick it up and explain it to them. Sad day for all parties involved.
That's good they turned over the whole $50 grand!

Scottyhawk

What is it? A brown box. Duh
As many as they want on my route I’m just delivering and I don’t want to know
My sentiments exactly, that is how drivers get in trouble by knowing what is in the box. Customer asks and I tell them a brown box or white envelope, other than that not a clue what you are receiving

oldngray

nowhere special
I told some customers that UPS took my x-ray vision glasses away when they found out I was able to see through girls clothing with them. They used to sell them in ads in comic books.

A lot of the time drivers will know whats in the box and freaks out customers if they tell them.

El Correcto

god is dead
I know of some that ship hemp(with paperwork), and it is strong. Just can imagine when they open that feeder door, and the aroma just smacks them in the face.
Usually the weed is vacuum sealed and packed better than most things we ship. It’s pretty common for people to ship drugs. I just wouldn’t want to risk it honestly, if I was selling drugs I’d want my fate in my hands, not some 10$ loader.

Usually the weed is vacuum sealed and packed better than most things we ship. It’s pretty common for people to ship drugs. I just wouldn’t want to risk it honestly, if I was selling drugs I’d want my fate in my hands, not some 10$ loader.
Have had to dring a few pks back to the building because of “legal weed”. We hand it over to the police to return to the customer.

upschuck

Had heroin confiscated, once. That thing was packed extremely well, waxed, taped, and bagged, and all that good stuff.

I had hoped that the dealer would not take revenge on some random ups'er out of revenge, which never happened.