Cementups

Box Monkey
I for one enjoy Integrity.

tumblr_mao2jrI9Gi1qii6tmo1_500.gif

LongTimeComing

Air Ops Pro
Cementups,

I disagree with this statement.

Marriage is a sacred covenant between a man, a woman and God.

Our society is littered with broken hearted children of broken homes often resulting from infidelity.

Peace be with you.

Sincerely,
I

No, you brought it up.

LongTimeComing,

I have noticed that your posting style includes posting reponses on behalf of others.

I try not to do that but to each his own. This is an online discussion forum after all.

My faith is in God, the one true God as he is revealed to me through the Holy Scriptures mostly referred to as the Holy Bible.

It has nothing to do with my opinion, my faith is based on the Holy Bible as it is revealed to me through the Father, Christ Jesus and the Holy Spirit.

You brought it up.

Sincerely,
I

These are your personal truths. Personal truths = opinion. You contradict yourself. If it is a fact, it's a fact. Because you believe it's a fact, and others don't..........opinion.

Example......not everyone views marriage the same as you. I can argue that the only thing that holds marriage sacred is the law. Because......it's the law.

You still have yet to answer anyone's questions....

And texan, you are not included in these discussions. We like you.

S

serenity now

serenity now,

No disrespect, but I don't think you are qualified to be the spokesperson of all Brown Cafe Members.

Thank you for providing spell check services to my post. Do you provide this service free of charge?

I assume you mean drinking some form of alcoholic beverage.

I do not drink beverages containing alcohol anymore.

How is my spelling??

Sincerely,
I

to but it bluntly, your self-righteous dog & pony show has grown old
you are as full of crap as a port-a-potty at the state fair

SN