How many of you actually like your job?

Integrity

Binge Poster
^depends how good she was. A quote from my single days......"Her marriage ain't my problem"
Cementups,

I disagree with this statement.

Marriage is a sacred covenant between a man, a woman and God.

Our society is littered with broken hearted children of broken homes often resulting from infidelity.

Peace be with you.

Sincerely,
I

Integrity

Binge Poster
You have share no relevancy and your signature on every post is pretentious.
Cementups,

I very rarely share statements not relevant to a topic, or a response.

My past posting combined with my longevity within the Brown Cafe Community will support this.

Many on this site, in my opinion, can be accused of irrelevant posting but to each his own.

I do not stand in judgement of this type of posting.

My signature is and has been part of my trademark of my posts since early in my posting days.

It is nothing more, nothing less.

I am sorry you view this as pretentious. It is not meant to be.

Sincerely,
I

Integrity

Binge Poster
Don't be sorry I, because you're not really interacting with anyone on this online discussoun (sic) forum.

You're a weird, abstract, computer-program kind of troll.

But, you know, you're still trolling.
BrownArmy,

It is kind of awkward responding to this non-interaction.

Why do you stand in judgement over me?

Name calling is not very nice or mature.

Is the term "trolling" or calling someone a troll supposed to be an insult?

It seems to be coming up a lot lately from certain members of the Brown Cafe.

I get the feeling that this is attempt at insulting me.

Can anyone reading this shed some light on this?

Sincerely,
I

Integrity

Binge Poster
i don't think anyone likes interacting with you, at any time, for any reason
you misspelled discussion * been in the sauce again?

SN

serenity now,

No disrespect, but I don't think you are qualified to be the spokesperson of all Brown Cafe Members.

Thank you for providing spell check services to my post. Do you provide this service free of charge?

I assume you mean drinking some form of alcoholic beverage.

I do not drink beverages containing alcohol anymore.

How is my spelling??

Sincerely,
I

Integrity

Binge Poster
97% is not all !!
moreluck,

I am sorry!

I misunderstood.

So you are saying that 97% of the Brown Cafe Members were presented a document that makes serenitynow the spokesperson for the Brown Cafe Members.

I guess "all" in your post means that of the 97% presented this document all of them signed it.

Please correct me if I am misunderstanding what you were saying again.

I thank you for pointing this misunderstanding out.

Sincerely,
I

LongTimeComing

Air Ops Pro
BrownArmy,

It is kind of awkward responding to this non-interaction.

Why do you stand in judgement over me?

Name calling is not very nice or mature.

Is the term "trolling" or calling someone a troll supposed to be an insult?

It seems to be coming up a lot lately from certain members of the Brown Cafe.

I get the feeling that this is attempt at insulting me.

Can anyone reading this shed some light on this?

Sincerely,
I

I know this guy who can help you out. He goes by the mythical name of Google.

PS - your personal opinions of what your religion says that marriage is doesn't mean it's the end all, be all opinion. People get married for reasons that have nothing to do with your God. That still doesn't make adultery ok, but it's yet another example of where your insistence of using your religion to dissect someone's comment is out of place.

texan

I like my job. At times it is stressful and frustrating.

But I was Blessed by being hired after my military time.

My job fits me and my personality.

There are days I can not wait to retire, yet I must drive on some more.

The longer I stay, the more I can assist my children, grandchildren as the grandpa.

They do not depend on me, but I can sense when their auto dies, new baby, other unexpected
life events, I can quietly hand them money, ignore the arguments, and Bless them.

It is asked, I answered on this thread. I do not want to reveal details of why what how.

Very rarely do I post negative about UPS.

It does not make me better than anyone here.

I just appreciate my 401k, 401k match and the money I make weekly.

UPS is one of the last few companies / situations in the US that provides a pension after I leave.

Be it Union or the Company itself.

Work for so many years, you get a pension. It is rare anymore in 2013 for many.

So anytime I have vented, to all forgive me. I have had really bad days and multiple days, like all.

You have never seen me tell others not to vent. It is our release valve on this forum.

Integrity

Binge Poster
I know this guy who can help you out. He goes by the mythical name of Google.

PS - your personal opinions of what your religion says that marriage is doesn't mean it's the end all, be all opinion. People get married for reasons that have nothing to do with your God. That still doesn't make adultery ok, but it's yet another example of where your insistence of using your religion to dissect someone's comment is out of place.
LongTimeComing,

I have noticed that your posting style includes posting reponses on behalf of others.

I try not to do that but to each his own. This is an online discussion forum after all.

My faith is in God, the one true God as he is revealed to me through the Holy Scriptures mostly referred to as the Holy Bible.

It has nothing to do with my opinion, my faith is based on the Holy Bible as it is revealed to me through the Father, Christ Jesus and the Holy Spirit.

You brought it up.

Sincerely,
I

oldngray

nowhere special
I have avoided mentioning religion before because I feel its not appropriate for this forum other than how it indirectly affects one's other views. I am a Christan and ordained deacon but do not use that as an excuse to troll.

texan

I have avoided mentioning religion before because I feel its not appropriate for this forum other than how it indirectly affects one's other views. I am a Christan and ordained deacon but do not use that as an excuse to troll.
I am not ashamed. Let all who have reserves, say so. I do not care. The Son of the Most High, is my
only REAL Friend and Cares. He took my place and died for me. No apology from me.

BearcatShane09

Package Handler
I've been part time for 3 and a half years and I really do love my job. I know many hate it because of the hassassment but I honestly can't even remember the last time anyone in management even slightly critiqued my work. I like my co-workers, the supervisors and I also have major respect for the upper management at my hub. I plan to stay with UPS for my entire working career. But I'd like to be full time by 2016.

1BROWNWRENCH

Amatuer Malthusian
Love my job, love working with my hands. Hate idiot drivers that cant seem to understand that you are driving a 20+ yr old piece of junk that rattles. There is a reason the company paints there trucks brown and the UPS shield on the side looks like a piece of corn.

Ditto, brother. Sad that these are the reliable ones.

oldngray

nowhere special
I would choose a 30 year old GMC P10 with no power steering and the lame 292 straight 6 engine over most of the new junk UPS has been buying. It was a pig but very reliable.