How many peaks have you worked?

Shiftless

I prefer to think of how many Peaks have I not participated in!

14 and counting!

For those still Peaking!

We appreciate all you do for us retired driver's! Hope you have great health and see many more peaks so those of us who sadly left before you can rest assured you will keep the pension plan coming and keep pumping large sum's of monies into Social Security for us fixed income retired driver's!

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
I wish that was the case here. Took 10.5 years to get offered full time. Oh well, it is what it is.
That sucks.

Good friend of mine with more company seniority turned down driving to finish his last semester of school. Recession hit and I have 4.5 years of full time seniority on him.

JustDeliverIt

That sucks.

Good friend of mine with more company seniority turned down driving to finish his last semester of school. Recession hit and I have 4.5 years of full time seniority on him.

Funny thing is now around here, probably only have to wait 3-5 years. No PTers want to drive here and we are going to have a mass exodus of about the top 25% of the drivers in the next 3 years. Probably be hiring FT off the street by the end of it. I just happened to start at the wrong time I guess.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
Funny thing is now around here, probably only have to wait 3-5 years. No PTers want to drive here and we are going to have a mass exodus of about the top 25% of the drivers in the next 3 years. Probably be hiring FT off the street by the end of it. I just happened to start at the wrong time I guess.
Yep few years after that guy made it we hired 10 off the street because only 2 part timers wanted to drive and both quit week 1