How many PVDs have bailed in your building?

Analbumcover

ControlPkgs
We currently have 10 PVDs and we've somehow managed to keep all 10 of them. The one tethered to my route loves it and will even come back to pull additional stops off of me. Out of the 10, 7 have either a minivan or SUV and 2 have sedans. PVD no.10 (we don't use their names since we don't care) has one of those big Ford E-line series vans that he apparently uses for hunting. You should've seen the look on our center manager's face when he rolled in. Quasi-orgasmic.

They still won't let him take irregs though.

Utility81

How are they handling the liability and insurance? If a PVD has an accident, is it his/her responsibility or UPS? Does it count as an accident for the center?
I’ve wondered the same thing. You know how in the PCM they talk about accidents that were in another state but still in your district? Then try to make you feel like &@$” because this person in another state did something wrong? They brought up a PVD accident a few weeks ago here. So I don’t know if that means they are on liberty mutual or not.

vvv

Same. Every morning the same runner walks by, looks in my brand new package car and says "oh! 120 stops today, must be nice" at which point I remind him that what he is looking at is the product of doing the right thing every day for nearly 20 years and that he should try it sometime lol.

That's a money comment right there buddy.......good job and well deserved.

Put our necks out there to gain some small advantages. If others don't have the nuts to do so then take your crying ass down the line.

vvv

I love walking by and looking at all of the peak mode coward’s and regular runner’s trucks every morning and watching them struggle to get their doors closed. Then arriving behind mine and struggling to decide which huge gap of empty shelf space I will put my backpack in. The long walk through the empty wasteland that is the middle of the truck gives me time to ponder that. LMFAO

Right on brother!!