How much land do you own?

toonertoo

Most Awesome Dog
Staff member
I had 28 acres with no deed restrictions but nearby a lot of the land was sold with a lot of restrictions so rich people could have their fancy vacation homes. No parcels smaller than 10 acres, no trailers, no businesses, and things like that.
I was looking into a 7 acre plot, a former girl scout camp. Zoned as recreational. I could not believe the restrictions. If you build a house it has to be at least 800 sq ft. No pigs or chickens, not that I would but wth. If you use it for rec, only on weekends??? What If I work wed thru sunday and want to rec on mon tues? Too many rules for me.

moreluck

golden ticket member
I was looking into a 7 acre plot, a former girl scout camp. Zoned as recreational. I could not believe the restrictions. If you build a house it has to be at least 800 sq ft. No pigs or chickens, not that I would but wth. If you use it for rec, only on weekends??? What If I work wed thru sunday and want to rec on mon tues? Too many rules for me.
No pigs? Is it owned by Muslims?:oops:

How's it going?

toonertoo

Most Awesome Dog
Staff member
Thank you. You guys are tougher than I am. I had to get out, the stress was just not worth it. Even the toughest skin cracks. I did not even go to the retirement send off they had, I never want to see the place again. Any one who wants to get a hold of me knows how. Or can find out. No regrets, no hatred, just had enough.