How to find out if my Hub is closed?

Tony G.

Hi, recently we have had real bad weather in our area (snow) and a lot of the roads are still slick and haven't been paved. Is there a hotline I can call to see if my hub is closed?

trickpony1

Sometimes supes don't answer their phones.

Get several numbers and put them in your directory.

On the way out get the number at the guard shack too.

trickpony1

Just for fun I tried an internet search for my hub's phone number.

I typed "UPS, (my city, my state) phone number". I got the address and the number to customer counter (who can probably transfer you).

Goggle is your friend.

StoptheAct1212

Dont get mad, but some of us just kick out reality. One of the first questions at any job...
What is the number to office or who can i contact for any Work questions. Also if there is a emergency what number can i have my family call..

Matty_lawn

Poopin' on the clock
It's very sad that this and the past couple of generations have grown up with so much information so easily obtained but are so :censored2:ing stupid.

In all fairness, I tried to google my hub for the hell of it and I had a pretty hard time finding the number. I just got a bullcrap 800 number and the number to the ups store

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
Hi, recently we have had real bad weather in our area (snow) and a lot of the roads are still slick and haven't been paved. Is there a hotline I can call to see if my hub is closed?
Every time we were closed (which has been few) I have received a phone call. You don't have any numbers to call?

Matty_lawn

Poopin' on the clock
Just for fun I tried an internet search for my hub's phone number.

I typed "UPS, (my city, my state) phone number". I got the address and the number to customer counter (who can probably transfer you).

Goggle is your friend.

They couldn't transfer me