How to handle this situation

TopsyKrets

$41.51
We have a night clerk who i swear is getting some sort of incentive. He will deliver packages that were not in or no such numbered on his way home. He will sheet them up with the customer counter board before he leaves

Thebrownblob

We have a night clerk who i swear is getting some sort of incentive. He will deliver packages that were not in or no such numbered on his way home. He will sheet them up with the customer counter board before he leaves
Sounds like a good way to get himself terminated. Probably feels like management are his friends lol.

DELACROIX

In the Spirit of Honore' Daumier

Clerks are generally smarter than that...

Definitely a “no no”.. if something goes south he will be the first one to go under the bus.

It will come down to who said what, when and to who..

Est.1998

Not really possible, unless it is an isolated place, where only one person is in charge of time cards. UPS policy, is to have backup employees for all parts of operations, in case someone gets ill; can't make it to work; quits; or has to be fired. Multiple management has access to timecards.
Anytime management does anything on that cpu, their ID is linked to it. Unless they log in under another managers credentials.