How to spot a OJS ride

TooTechie

Geek in Brown
that's mine every day; sometimes they throw some of my overflow onto the TP60 i haul, after i brick-out

I don't think we have any TP60s in our center--I've never even seen one in the building. If they couldn't fit something in a truck on a regular basis they would probably just make the driver take a 1400.

S

serenity now

I don't think we have any TP60s in our center--I've never even seen one in the building. If they couldn't fit something in a truck on a regular basis they would probably just make the driver take a 1400.

i have to take the trailer regardless

Johney

What I do fail to see is PAL labels or the car number hanging from the ceiling. Not on EDD yet? Another thing is I've seen cars that look like that that have well over 200 stops.

S

serenity now

even the damn letters are standing up * mine would be flat on the shelf with a 60 pounder on top of them

My last OJS ride they had two preloaders in my truck! It was loaded stop per stop! I had no bulk or no extra pickups! I havent a clue why I did an extra half a stop per hour with a boss! WTF

Overpaid Union Thug

What I do fail to see is PAL labels or the car number hanging from the ceiling. Not on EDD yet? Another thing is I've seen cars that look like that that have well over 200 stops.

Yeah where are the PALs? If they don't have EDD there yet they can be assured that their loads won't look like that anymore once they do.

First off I have the best loader in the bldg so it doesn't get any better. The next is I always show up to work 40 min to a hour earlier to work so I always can see sups in my truck or I see my loader and he tells me what's up. If you can get something solid ride gets thrown out. Be careful when taken pics on company property big no no.

OVERBOARD

Don't believe everything you think

We have EDD, My center got ride of the PAL stickers and use a Laser Printer Scanner that prints the numbers on the PKG.

OVERBOARD

Here is how it looked today without a On Car Sup.

photo.jpg

And here is how it looks with a On Car Sup last week.

IMG_0524.jpg
photo.jpg
IMG_0524.jpg

superballs63

Well-Known Troll
Troll
Why can't they just ride with us when our trucks look like ass? I mean, we all know that our tucks are always garbage loaded so they need to just come out with us like that.....Mama didn't raise no fool

Speedy Cerviche

Why can't they just ride with us when our trucks look like ass? I mean, we all know that our tucks are always garbage loaded so they need to just come out with us like that.....Mama didn't raise no fool
Because managers know the problems we face, they just can't do anything about it. So why give themselves a needlessly long day?

OVERBOARD

Because they are sneaky SOBs that will do anything to make you run better when on a OJS, They need to justify there job by telling their bosses look what I can do. I personlly don't care what my numbers are because we all know numbers can be manipulated to seem what there not and I dont trust any of them.