Preload Help (trainee)

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
I hope I die in the back of a package car, squatting over a tote full of poop
20181015_073150.png

Dough99

Spending 5 minutes asking a supervisor about all of the above will be a lot easier on you than collecting 50 different answers here. You need location-specific answers from one person who can tell it to you straight.
To get different opinions quit being a tool

Box Ox

To get different opinions quit being a tool

Different opinions would not best serve the OP as the answers to all of his questions can vary widely by location type and size. So, I'll repeat again:

Spending 5 minutes asking a supervisor about all of the above will be a lot easier on you than collecting 50 different answers here. You need location-specific answers from one person who can tell it to you straight.

Drink Craft Beer

Blind leading the blind. What they need is to have new hires work with senior loaders for a week. Then quit playing musical loaders, let them learn a set.
That's exactly what one of the Senior loaders recently suggested and the Center Manager liked the idea.

Suggested new loader take one truck, senior loader take the other 2 and he'll overlook all 3.

Yolo

Quit by day 3. Management offered 0 training or support . And rhey we're perplexed when he left for greener pastures.

MarvelousMunata

The Scapegoat With Attitude
Hey i loaded in a mini dress my first couple of months. They thought for sure id quit.
It amazes me how easily some people come and just give up. You worked more than a month, made union n then quit. Waste of time