How was your Fri july 3rd?

No such person

Southern Ct.
They sent us out with all of our closed stops in the truck, "so they will be there Monday". So I had to work around 75 packages that weren't getting delivered, and on Monday those packages won't be in EDD. They managed to screw up 2 days with one decision. These guys are good.

badpal.

avoiding brown kool-aid
It was business as usual. Mall was open so it was like a normal Friday. Leave with a bricked out truck, come back with a bricked out truck. Good times :-\

Coldworld

60 months and counting
I wound up having a good day. I had eight hours of work on my area, and a little add/cut at the start of my trace. Got out of the building a little late, only eleven NDAs, and yet another bad dispatch plan. I just stuck with EDD and made more money. It was nice to not have to break off trace since my three pickups were closed.

I got back to the building early with 138 stops off, so I got some guaranteed eight hours money. I had two missed pieces that were way off area I was instructed to delete out of my board. They were to be recorded as closed by somebody else for the benefit of the audit team that came in last night. We all know how important integrity is with numbers.

I finally got my jury duty pay problem fixed. I stood over my supervisor after mentioned something about wanting a green check cut or filing an Article 29 grievance and watched him fix it with payroll. Yesterday was the second pay period my jury duty pay was missed.

Got home early and enjoyed the evening. My wife spent all day with the smoker fired up. The smells of Baby back ribs, sausage, a whole chicken, and a pork butt filled my nostrils when I got out of my vehicle in the driveway. A few ice cold Budweisers complemented the feast.

I hope everyone has a great Fourth of July today.

Alright!! Scratch dropping the hammer!!!:happy2:

feederdriver06

former monkey slave
1 stop - a little more than 7 hrs paid. Didn't take my lunch... .just got it done and went home. Traffic around Manhattan was lame but other than that it was gravy.