How's the view???........

soberups

Pees in the brown Koolaid
Sorry for the poor cell-phone picture quality. This was taken at the very highest point on my route, looking east over the Willamette Valley at Mount Hood. From this point, on a clear day I can see Mount Hood, Mount Jefferson, and the Middle Sister in the Oregon Cascades, and Mount St. Helens, Mount Adams and Mount Ranier up to the north in Washington.
0119091314[1].jpg

soberups

Pees in the brown Koolaid
This is looking to the northeast, over the town of Sherwood in Oregon. In the distance is Portland, and to the northeast of that you can see the flattened top of Mount St. Helens up in Washington. This is the volcano that erupted back in 1981 and blew the entire top of the mountain off. Mount Adams is behind it, but hard to see due to the poor quality of my cellphone camera. I plan on taking my digital camera up there and getting some better pics, the view is amazing.
0119091307[1].jpg

satellitedriver

Sorry for the poor cell-phone picture quality. This was taken at the very highest point on my route, looking east over the Willamette Valley at Mount Hood. From this point, on a clear day I can see Mount Hood, Mount Jefferson, and the Middle Sister in the Oregon Cascades, and Mount St. Helens, Mount Adams and Mount Ranier up to the north in Washington.
Just like here,
I found the road sign, but there is no road.:happy-very:

upsgrunt

This is at 11 after 40 stops and 60 miles. There's no sense in picking anything off the floor until I get to where it will be smooth for awhile.
bumpy roads 001.jpg