How's the view???........

outta hours

I'll bring my own ride, thank you.:happy2:

Sometimes I feel like Marlin Perkins, on my route.:wink2:

I hate those damn armadillos. They can root up a yard almost as good as a pig. We have only woodlands behind my cul-de-sac and every fall they tear up everyone's yard. We all treat for grubs which they are supposedly looking for so who knows.

I put out a live trap this year could not catch the dillo but did catch the following:
skunks 1
opossums 9
raccoon 2
feral cats 5

Oh well maybe next year

satellitedriver

I hate those damn armadillos. They can root up a yard almost as good as a pig. We have only woodlands behind my cul-de-sac and every fall they tear up everyone's yard. We all treat for grubs which they are supposedly looking for so who knows.

I put out a live trap this year could not catch the dillo but did catch the following:
skunks 1
opossums 9
raccoon 2
feral cats 5

Oh well maybe next year
Outta,
The armadillo is the official state mammal of Texas.
Shame on you for not appreciating the beauty of nature.:happy2:
Luckily, I live in the country where it is legal to shoot those rooting SOB's.
I've nailed 5 this year with my shotgun in my yard for ya.

dilligaf

IN VINO VERITAS
Outta,
The armadillo is the official state mammal of Texas.
Shame on you for not appreciating the beauty of nature.:happy2:
Luckily, I live in the country where it is legal to shoot those rooting SOB's.
I've nailed 5 this year with my shotgun in my yard for ya.
LOL That's too funny. I had a del yesterday and the customer was complaining about the javelina that detroy his yard. He told Game and Fish, "If you can't keep them out, then I'll make sure they never leave.". I LMAO. I understand though, they are destructive little bastards.

Paid-over-in-Maine

15 more years of this!
Here's a couple
0818081848.jpg
0108090745a.jpg

kingOFchester

Funny, just started to put my 2001 f250 up for sale. .Only 42k. With plow, inspected this week. Was going to ask 11k, but a fellow upser....9k. Besides, good excuse to crive up north,
IMG_3602.jpg

Last edited: