How's the view???........

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

This is at 11 after 40 stops and 60 miles. There's no sense in picking anything off the floor until I get to where it will be smooth for awhile.

I would think that rather than wasting time writing shelf numbers and circling PAL labels your loader should actually load the pkgs where they go and give you a quality load.

stevetheupsguy

sʇǝʌǝʇɥǝndsƃnʎ
I would think that rather than wasting time writing shelf numbers and circling PAL labels your loader should actually load the pkgs where they go and give you a quality load.

Guess it's always that way. You create a system, where you don't have to look up sequence numbers, which saves time. Then you have the loader circle all the labels, to make sure they put the pkg in the right spot. You'd think that after a short while, the loader, wouldn't have to circle labels anymore and just put the pkgs where they belong. Not circling those numbers would save the loader precious seconds, and those seconds add up. jmho, as usual.

upsgrunt

I kind of agree with your point, but sometimes those numbers she writes allows me to go right where she loaded it; especially if the load is not in perfect order. Without those crayon numbers, I'd have to look at every label if I couldn't find one so it saves me time.

Dizzee

ɹǝqɯǝɯ ɹoıuǝs
Guess it's always that way. You create a system, where you don't have to look up sequence numbers, which saves time. Then you have the loader circle all the labels, to make sure they put the pkg in the right spot. You'd think that after a short while, the loader, wouldn't have to circle labels anymore and just put the pkgs where they belong. Not circling those numbers would save the loader precious seconds, and those seconds add up. jmho, as usual.

I thought the reason for circling the PAL, was "proof" of guilt when it came to a misload.

Preloader, "But I didn't load that package".
Powers that be, " It has your mark on it. A red circle".

stevetheupsguy

sʇǝʌǝʇɥǝndsƃnʎ
Ah, lovely Florida! Woke up to temps in the 30's this morning, with a windchill in the upper 20's. Here's my view from the Savannah's and the Roosevelt bridge in Stuart, Florida. In the middle picture, I scared a gator back into the water, didn't mean to, just got spooked as I crept up toward him with my camera.
savannahs.jpg
runninggator.jpg
stlucieriver.jpg

PassYouBy

Unknown Acrobat
Ah, lovely Florida! Woke up to temps in the 30's this morning, with a windchill in the upper 20's. Here's my view from the Savannah's and the Roosevelt bridge in Stuart, Florida. In the middle picture, I scared a gator back into the water, didn't mean to, just got spooked as I crept up toward him with my camera.

I wanna see you get a picture of that for "Where, Oh Where, is my DIAD?"

http://www.browncafe.com/community/threads/where-oh-where-is-my-diad.213286/