How's the view???........

stevetheupsguy

sʇǝʌǝʇɥǝndsƃnʎ
I guess this guy didn't like his lil friend in this spot, unless he grew this big since last Thursday. Attached pictures are the big boy I saw today.
dailygator.jpg
dailygator1.jpg

Ever notice those guys look like they are smiling? Must be thinking they'll make you think they are harmless " Come on in the water is fine"

over9five

Staff member
Steve, it's really impossible for us to tell how big those 'gators are with nothing to compare them to.

Maybe if you sat beside one?

Dizzee

ɹǝqɯǝɯ ɹoıuǝs
Steve, it's really impossible for us to tell how big those 'gators are with nothing to compare them to.

Maybe if you sat beside one?

I was thinking the same thing. At least lean your DIAD against their snout to give us some perspective of their size.

deepsouthmamaw

no wrote it up though a couple of days later he had 6 all together on floor and loaded on on top of the other and jus found out today he has a class a drivers liscens. he would have to be haz mat certified to get that.

UPSNewbie

no wrote it up though a couple of days later he had 6 all together on floor and loaded on on top of the other and jus found out today he has a class a drivers liscens. he would have to be haz mat certified to get that.

I'm assuming that they weren't all the same classification, otherwise you probably wouldn't say anything.

That's scary.