How's the view???........

stevetheupsguy

sʇǝʌǝʇɥǝndsƃnʎ
Here's a golf course I deliver to, as well as downtown Stuart, Florida.
100_7505.jpg
100_7523.jpg

upsgrunt

Here's one of a Post Office in one of my towns.
Yes---it is a mobile home.
It it conveniently open from 8-12...... NOT!
Picture 007.jpg

upsgrunt

Here is a range in economic conditions on my route.

The answers to both your questions concerning the second house are yes.

Yes, someone lives there
Yes, it smells like you imagine it would
Picture 004.jpg
Picture 005.jpg

BigBrownSanta

Yes, someone lives there

Have you been covering my route? That second house looks exactly like a house on my route. If I can figure out how to post a pic, I'll take one and post it.

stevetheupsguy

sʇǝʌǝʇɥǝndsƃnʎ
Have you been covering my route? That second house looks exactly like a house on my route. If I can figure out how to post a pic, I'll take one and post it.

I think we all have that same house on our routes, LOL.

Hey, BBS, you can send your pictures to cheyl and she'll upload em for you, or, when you make your post, click the paper clip above/\ and browse for the picture in your computer. Click the picture and click upload, takes about 30 seconds and you're done.

rod

Retired 22 years

Yes, someone lives there

I bet the people in the 2nd house are friendlier than the ones in the 1st- even if they do stink

Covemastah

Hoopah drives the boat Chief !!

Yes, someone lives there
# 3 yes I can get crack here!!
# 4 yes I can get a $5.oo hoe here!!

stevetheupsguy

sʇǝʌǝʇɥǝndsƃnʎ

Hey, BBS, you can send your pictures to cheyl and she'll upload em for you, or, when you make your post, click the paper clip above/ and browse for the picture in your computer. Click the picture and click upload, takes about 30 seconds and you're done.

Also, for those of you that wish to remain anonymous, I'm sure Cheryl could see to that, if you mail her your pictures.

I think Steve has it positioned with the logo facing out for advertising purposes. Always the company man!

That's my driver pouch, faced out of course, for all to see.:wink2:

BigBrownSanta

Hey, BBS, you can send your pictures to cheyl and she'll upload em for you, or, when you make your post, click the paper clip above/ and browse for the picture in your computer. Click the picture and click upload, takes about 30 seconds and you're done.

I tried to upload a pic from my user cp gallery last night. It didn't work. I also tried to find a pic to upload from my computer, but they must have been erased when I upgraded my computer to vista last weekend. I'll try again monday after I take a few pics.

I have 2 sets of pics on my profile page just in case you can't wait til monday.:happy2:

BigBrownSanta

Ok, I copied one from my user gallery, I'll give it a shot.

This is a house on my route that the owner spent 2 years remodeling. The ice storm we had in 2007 caused the tree to uproot and fall on the house.
Tree on house.jpg