The view is getting better and better.
100_7564.jpg
100_7572.jpg
100_7577.jpg
100_7587.jpg
100_7593.jpg
100_7568.jpg

brownclown

Even my plow truck is brown. This '78 F250 used to be my daily driver but now is relegated to wood box/plow truck duties. It has no brakes but they aren't really important. My pre-trip consists of "Does it start?" "Yes!!". I'm on my 3rd motor (the 300ci 6) and it runs like a freakin' sewing machine. I'd be dead in the water without this baby as my driveway is 1/4 mile long and between 2 farm fields where the blowing snow just loves to accumulate. My UPS route is urban but I live rural and I like it that way. Makes me feel like I'm getting away from the stress each and every day.
Plow Truck.jpg

brownmonster

Man of Great Wisdom
I hit reply button, takes me to a screen reply to thread. No smiley face or anything else in the box where I type. I'm becoming agitated.

Paid-over-in-Maine

15 more years of this!
BM Under the last post hit the button that says Reply to Thread. That will take you to a dialog box that will have more options on the tool bar. That is where you will find the paper clip next to the smiley face. There you will be able to browse your photos.

Hope this helps.

brownmonster

Man of Great Wisdom
I do things exactly as you say but my box has none of the things you show. Do I have an old version of this or something. I can't add smiley faces or anything. I would show you what I have but I can't because I have no paper clip. How ironic.

over9five

Staff member
I do things exactly as you say but my box has none of the things you show. Do I have an old version of this or something. I can't add smiley faces or anything. I would show you what I have but I can't because I have no paper clip. How ironic.

User CP - Settings and Options - Edit options - Message Editior Interface

What's it set at? Try "the "enhanced" setting.