How's the view???........

UPS Lifer

Cruising is the only way to travel ... or at least the best way if you do it right!

I uploaded a few pictures of the Tahitian Princess Owner Suite. There are 6 of these suites on the ship. I was very fortunate to do this once in my life!

Cementups

Box Monkey
To us, cruising is a great way to highlight places. That way you can get a quick glimpse of a place and see if it might be a place you want to visit for a longer period of time at a later date.

Minneapolis

IMG_2619.jpg
IMG_2619.jpg

hellfire

no one considers UPS people."real" Teamsters.-BUG
This pic is the perfect example of why I would never go on a cruise.
I just do not get why anyone would pay to be on a floating cattle car and call it a relaxing vacation.

Dir sir,, your analogy is completely correct, i tried a "high" end cruise with the wife a few weeks ago,,pure hell, food quality sucked, the cattle herding to shore excursions sucked, and the service sucked, most cruise employees could barley speak english ,foreign based to avoid paying a living wage and american taxes,, in closing, your dead on,, there HORRIBLE... floating cattle car,, good stuff

UPSGUY72

IMAG0043.jpgIMAG0044.jpg

Last Thursday I made a deliver to the yellow house then I made a few more deliveries in this neighborhood I was making one 2 down the street across from the yellow house and I hear what sounds like a gun shot. I look a around see nothing make my delivery and hear a louder pop. I go investigate and see that some old guy probably in his late 70 just set his garage on fire. I called 911 but it took 15 minutes for the firemen to show up by that time the garage was full engulfed along with the car inside and the the car outside.
IMAG0043.jpg
IMAG0044.jpg

soberups

Pees in the brown Koolaid
This customer has a driveway that is about half a mile long.

I was about a third of the way up and came around a blind corner when I encountered one of their horses that had gotted out of the pasture thru a gate that had come open. This horse is about 30 yrs old and doesnt move very fast any more. And not only was the driveway too narrow for me to turn around or squeeze past him, but even trying to do so might have caused the horse to spook and run back down into the road. I dont even want to think about what would happen if a car hit a horse at 45 MPH. So....I got to play "cowboy" with the package car and slowly herd this guy back up the driveway while he plodded along, nibbling at grass the whole way. Eventually, he meandered his way back into the pasture and I was able to shut the gate behind him and make the delivery. Giddyup!

slowhorse.jpg

old levi's

blank space
This customer has a driveway that is about half a mile long.

I was about a third of the way up and came around a blind corner when I encountered one of their horses that had gotted out of the pasture thru a gate that had come open. This horse is about 30 yrs old and doesnt move very fast any more. And not only was the driveway too narrow for me to turn around or squeeze past him, but even trying to do so might have caused the horse to spook and run back down into the road. I dont even want to think about what would happen if a car hit a horse at 45 MPH. So....I got to play "cowboy" with the package car and slowly herd this guy back up the driveway while he plodded along, nibbling at grass the whole way. Eventually, he meandered his way back into the pasture and I was able to shut the gate behind him and make the delivery. Giddyup!

slowhorse.jpg

:cowboysmile:That's built into your normal time allowance. :cowboysmile:

soberups

Pees in the brown Koolaid
Is that an air sickness bag he has on ??

No, but you are close. I asked the owner about it once and she said that the horse has a problem with overeating. When it eats too much too fast, it builds up gas in its stomach. Horses cannot belch, so when the gas builds up to the point of being painful the only way to relieve the pressure is by inserting a tube into its nose and down its throat. The mask that the horse is wearing has a small hole in the front that allows the horse to drink water and take tiny bites of grass.

dilligaf

IN VINO VERITAS
My customer got a mixed pallet of architectural shingles from Home Depot for dirt cheap. It took some trial and error but this is the pattern they came up with for one side of the roof. The other side is a different pattern.
031612175753.jpg