How's the view???........

rod

Retired 22 years
See!! I knew there would be a few that wouldn't know what a rattle can was. :rofl:

Tisk tisk---you can sure tell the ones who have lead a sheltered life. P.S. I have a whole jar full of marbles (that is what makes the rattling sound by the way) that came out of spray-paint cans. When empty just pinch the can in a vise- stab the end with a screw driver- rip the end off and walla---out comes a little ball - wipe it off and you have a nice purie. (for Gods sake please tell me you know what a purie is!). P.S. When puncturing the can there is always a little pressure left so expect a short burst of air (and sometimes paint if the can isn't completely empty). I love my marble collection and hope I never lose them.

texan

Tisk tisk---you can sure tell the ones who have lead a sheltered life. P.S. I have a whole jar full of marbles (that is what makes the rattling sound by the way) that came out of spray-paint cans. When empty just pinch the can in a vise- stab the end with a screw driver- rip the end off and walla---out comes a little ball - wipe it off and you have a nice purie. (for Gods sake please tell me you know what a purie is!). P.S. When puncturing the can there is always a little pressure left so expect a short burst of air (and sometimes paint if the can isn't completely empty). I love my marble collection and hope I never lose them.
I agree also. I hope you never lose your marbles.

menotyou

bella amicizia
Rattle cans are a nickname I never thought of for my junk in my trunk. I bet they would make some things rattle.

hehehehehehehehhehehehehehehe

Cementups

Box Monkey
We never called spray cans rattle cans but quickly doing the math with the story I figured out your cleverness. Maybe my friends are right......I am too smart for my own good.

dilligaf

IN VINO VERITAS
We never called spray cans rattle cans but quickly doing the math with the story I figured out your cleverness. Maybe my friends are right......I am too smart for my own good.
I've always heard them called rattle cans. I guess it's regional or just the shade tree mechanics that I have been around. LMAO

soberups

Pees in the brown Koolaid
doe3.jpg

soberups

Ferny, like in the Twilight series.

"Twilight" was filmed not too far from where I live.

I will freely admit to being a "Twi-hard"....my wife and I love the series even though it really is meant for a younger crowd. This summer we are planning a little day trip up to Forks to sightsee and have our picture taken in front of the "welcome to Forks" sign that is featured in the movie.

moreluck

golden ticket member
"Twilight" was filmed not too far from where I live.

I will freely admit to being a "Twi-hard"....my wife and I love the series even though it really is meant for a younger crowd. This summer we are planning a little day trip up to Forks to sightsee and have our picture taken in front of the "welcome to Forks" sign that is featured in the movie.
My husand and I were late comers to the series of fims. We watched them all from RedBox and we both like them. That's a good plug for bad acting.

soberups

This is an amazing pic I took on my route, my iphone camera doesnt do it justice. I was at 1400 feet, looking southwest down into the valley below. From this point you can see 40 miles or more. There was a thunderstorm coming in, and I could look down into the valley and literally see a "rain line" moving slowly from west to east. There were lightning flashes, and I could hear the thunder. I was far enough away (about 8 or 9 miles) that the sound of the thunder took about 10 seconds to reach me. It would reverbate and echo off of both walls of the valley. I wanted to snap the pic at the moment of a lightning flash, but I was always a second or two too slow. You can see that the gravel road I am parked on is bone dry; 20 minutes after I took this picture there was an inch of hail covering it and rain was flooding the ditches on either side.

stormclouds.jpg