How's the view???........

soberups

Pees in the brown Koolaid
And the cars driving by on the bridge. Not the best pic even enlarged.
I was catching up on the thread and laughed when I read his post and was going to rib him a little myself until I saw the gang bang of the history police take place. You say he irks you for doing the exact same thing you're doing to him.

Doesn't irk me at all.

Dave has taken it upon himself to be the resident know it all, whose self-described role on this forum is to "take people down a notch" when he feels it is warranted.

I'm fine with that. Its a free world. We all get to say what we feel like saying.

Z

ZQXC

No ,I won't.

My father fought in WWII at the age of 17 against the Japanese. I inherited his sense of humor and the right to express it because of his actions and those who fought with him. Just like it's Dave's right to be incorrect in his answer and your right to THINK you can tell others what to do on a public forum.

IF you happen to be a surviving Arizona vet then I apologize. If not then go piss up a tree.

So, anything for a laugh.
Real classy.

I didn't tell you what to do. I left it up to your own conscience, and you have made your decision.

ship_arizona.jpg

Almost 1200 sailors died from a massive explosion in the forward magazine.

So, anything for a laugh.
Real classy.

I didn't tell you what to do. I left it up to your own conscience, and you have made your decision.

View attachment 14242

Almost 1200 sailors died from a massive explosion in the forward magazine.

And other than the "I'm outraged" theme that's so popular nowadays , it affects you how?

Want me to have that post deleted? Without looking it up on Google name one of the 1200.

Z

ZQXC

And other than the "I'm outraged" theme that's so popular nowadays , it affects you how?

Want me to have that post deleted? Without looking it up on Google name one of the 1200.

Conscience starting to bother you just a little?