How's the view???........

AsweetGirl

Is No Longer Affiliated With UPS
Lemme help ya out here he was looking for a shot of the goods if you had cooperated you would have been on your way in 3 minutes

I'm not that type of girl.
And if he weren't that type of cop I'd be risking other charges for trying to manipulate a police officer and indecent exposure or flashing. I could have been arrested.

FrigidFTSup

Resident Suit
And if he weren't that type of cop I'd be risking other charges for trying to manipulate a police officer and indecent exposure or flashing. I could have been arrested.
This post perfectly explained the type of girl you are. The first one was just redundant.

AsweetGirl

Is No Longer Affiliated With UPS
What'd you do?

Nothing.

I was pulled over for speeding this morning (on my way to work) the cop kept me pulled over for 37 minutes just to piss me off than proceeded with giving me a ticket.

Some funny guys on here suggested that I would have been on my way in 3 minutes if I were to have "shown him the goods" they said.

I said I'm not that type of person.

upschuck

Nothing.

I was pulled over for speeding this morning (on my way to work) the cop kept me pulled over for 37 minutes just to piss me off than proceeded with giving me a ticket.

Some funny guys on here suggested that I would have been on my way in 3 minutes if I were to have "shown him the goods" they said.

I said I'm not that type of person.
How fast over?

Speeding kills.

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
IMG_0149.GIF