How's the view???........

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
IMG_1193.JPG

This is the most beautiful winery on my route. Million dollar view! There is a wedding going on there right now.

Rack em

Made the Podium
Allegations of speeding.
You are provided a free lawyer through the union. Call him/her asap and they will take care of it.
Or you could go before the judge yourself and explain how you work for Ups and need a clean driving record for your career... A driver in our center got a speeding ticket and he was going 22mph over the speed limit. The judge ripped up the ticket and said "we don't give Ups drivers tickets."

AsweetGirl

Is No Longer Affiliated With UPS
So were you speeding or not? Be honest.

I don't believe so,
I had my brights on and lit up the officers hiding place as I drove by so naturally other cars traveling slowed down.

Was I speeding? It's possible, but I doubt it.

I have a new age dash board that updates with the current speeds of the area I'm driving and my vehicle alerts me if I'm going too fast. The cop was just a :censored2: canoe

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
I don't believe so,
I had my brights on and lit up the officers hiding place as I drove by so naturally other cars traveling slowed down.

Was I speeding? It's possible, but I doubt it.

I have a new age dash board that updates with the current speeds of the area I'm driving and my vehicle alerts me if I'm going too fast. The cop was just a :censored2: canoe

You do realize that driving around with your bright lights on is illegal

Don't you?

AsweetGirl

Is No Longer Affiliated With UPS
You do realize that driving around with your bright lights on is illegal

Don't you?

I did not know it was illegal.
To my defense- It was dark and deer are known to run across the road I traveled on.
But the police officer did not ticket me for headlights I apologized for my brights being on as soon as I rolled my window down, he said that's not why he pulled me over.

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
I did not know it was illegal.
To my defense- It was dark and deer are known to run across the road I traveled on.
But the police officer did not ticket me for headlights I apologized for my brights being on as soon as I rolled my window down, he said that's not why he pulled me over.

Yeah, sorry hun your screwed

If you'd have just unbuttoned one more button this all could have been avoided