How's the view???........

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
2108D158-ACCC-4788-8891-21C64C7C1666.jpeg

scratch

Least Best Moderator
Staff member
What happened to your bumper? Are you guys playing bumper cars?

Hah! No comment about that crease in the middle! I’m not the only one that drives it. Our fleet condition at the Forest Park Hub is a joke, mine might get washed once or twice a year. Bare metal scratches, dents, holes in fiberglass are covered with dirt.

Last edited:

1BROWNWRENCH

Amatuer Malthusian
Hah! No comment about that crease in the middle! I’m not the only one that drives it. Our fleet condition is a joke, mine might get washed once or twice a year. Bare metal scratches, dents, holes in fiberglass are covered with dirt.
Looks almost like you collected that flag detouring through somebody's front yard.

scratch

Least Best Moderator
Staff member
Looks almost like you collected that flag detouring through somebody's front yard.

I ocassionly collect a tree limb now and then. They asked us yesterday who was a Veteran, I told them I wasn’t. I still had a flag in my grill. We had cake and punch for the Vets in our PCM, nice gesture from our Center Managers.

1BROWNWRENCH

Amatuer Malthusian
I ocassionly collect a tree limb now and then. They asked us yesterday who was a Veteran, I told them I wasn’t. I still had a flag in my grill. We had cake and punch for the Vets in our PCM, nice gesture from our Center Managers.
Speaking of collecting things along the way, a few months ago one of the local sort supes shrieked when she discovered a Muskrat crawling out from under a PC. We got called over to handle it, but it had expired just before we got there.