How's the view???........

rod

Retired 22 years
I can send out a couple of our plastic traction mats that we are equipped with here in Iowa. Its real fun to see how far you can shoot them with the back tires when you're pizzed after being stuck for a half hour...

When you use those mats do you have to go back for them? Most of the times I got stuck the last thing I wanted to do was stop once I got moving.

cosmo1

Perhaps.
Staff member
When you use those mats do you have to go back for them? Most of the times I got stuck the last thing I wanted to do was stop once I got moving.

Our mats had a 10-12 foot cable attached to them with a clip to hook on to the rear bumper. Just keep driving and retrieve when out of trouble.

iowa boy

If I'm in the country I will go back for them, as I'm usually an hour or more away from any sort of help unless I feel like walking, and when its cold, I really don't feel the urge to walk very far. But in town, all bets are off, once I start moving I'm sure as hell not stopping the truck to fetch some cheap plastic that will melt if the tire gets it hot enough.

bottomups

Bad Moon Risen'
I can send out a couple of our plastic traction mats that we are equipped with here in Iowa. Its real fun to see how far you can shoot them with the back tires when you're pizzed after being stuck for a half hour...
I have quite a few of those traction pads laying around the roadsides and woods of rural Wisconsin. Wasn't about to walk through the snow looking for them.

jaxon

IMG_1296.jpg