How's the view???........

scratch

Least Best Moderator
Staff member
4AD6B023-959B-4D9B-9238-F41D074C3636.jpeg
I saw this in a driveway a few weeks ago. After this morning’s news about the 70 hour rule and told we had to work tomorrow, maybe I should have picked it up.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

Did u take the entire gift basket and regift it?

Merry Christmas Deb.

There was a Halloween a long time ago when my kids were still very young and both my ex and I wanted to go out trick or treating with them. We set up an honesty bowl filled with candy on a chair in the front foyer. Not only did they take all of the candy someone took the bowl. They did leave the chair----I guess they thought it was ugly or wouldn't match what they already had.

moreluck

golden ticket member
There was a Halloween a long time ago when my kids were still very young and both my ex and I wanted to go out trick or treating with them. We set up an honesty bowl filled with candy on a chair in the front foyer. Not only did they take all of the candy someone took the bowl. They did leave the chair----I guess they thought it was ugly or wouldn't match what they already had.
Naw, too hard to carry and run with.

trickpony1

There's more to life than money (so says a certain person).

I don't think they hand out homes in "...lily white gated community(s)...." like candy but I could be wrong.

What'dyabringmetoday???

Cool story- can you tell us what year you got hired, how you got hired, how you train helpers, how much money you have in your 401, and when you will retire? I think everyone would like to hear.