How's the view???........

cosmo1

Perhaps.
Staff member
My new truck has heated seats. I like to just turn on the back part and not the seat itself. It feels real good on the back.

This past summer I was going on a dealer buy with another driver. I forget what we were driving, but I reached over and turned on his cooled seat.

Started squirming around a minute later trying to figure out what was going on.

rod

Retired 22 years
Rod-
do you keep your bike battery on a Battery Tender during storage?

Not full time but I do put the Tender on it about every other week until it shows full charge. I also use the Tender on my motor scooter, garden tractor, ATV, and RV batteries as needed.

Future

Victory Ride
My new truck has heated seats. I like to just turn on the back part and not the seat itself. It feels real good on the back.
00CDEE86-2FF1-439A-BC6E-AFD95708186C.jpeg

rod

Retired 22 years
New truck? What's that? I've never owned a completely new vehicle.:wornout: My daily driver pickup is 20 years old.

The first new vehicle I ever owned was after I had been a full time driver for probably 10 years. It was a 1982 Chevy 1/2 ton 2-wheel drive. Cost me $3,995. I could have had a 4-wheel drive one for $4,995 but I was too cheap. Up until that time I drove junk. I usually get a new truck every 8-10 years and the wife gets a new car about every 4 years. I know new vehicles are one of the worst investment a person can make but I sure like driving stuff that is under warrantee----and you have to spend your money somewhere. We can afford it (always pay cash) so why not.