How's the view???........

bottomups

Bad Moon Risen'
IMG957341.jpg

scratch

Least Best Moderator
Staff member
Private residence down a long driveway, out in the country, thank goodness. I have noticed though a few plantations closer to the city have changed their names from “Tara” Plantation to “Tara” Historic Site. SMH.

I deliver to the town that the original "Tara" was supposed to be in. Sometimes I have Japanese tourists stop me for directions to it. Tara never actually existed, that whole movie was shot in Hollywood. I do deliver to the local historical society that is in a plantation house. The movie prop that is the front of Tara sits in storage in a barn near there. Part of my delivery area was a battlefield, you can see old roads and trenches in the woods.

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
I deliver to the town that the original "Tara" was supposed to be in. Sometimes I have Japanese tourists stop me for directions to it. Tara never actually existed, that whole movie was shot in Hollywood. I do deliver to the local historical society that is in a plantation house. The movie prop that is the front of Tara sits in storage in a barn near there. Part of my delivery area was a battlefield, you can see old roads and trenches in the woods.
If only those things could talk...

scratch

Least Best Moderator
Staff member
7D90B2D2-D18F-4EEE-8E3C-E722C7BD31B5.jpeg
This sums up my day. I cut down three trees, the last one was leaning over my driveway/power lines. It was dropping sap and bark on my car and it had to go.

Last edited:

scratch

Least Best Moderator
Staff member
Only 6 beers??

That's a lot for me, I celebrated after not dropping a tree on my house. That last tree had me worried since it was leaning toward my house. I had to make some precision calculations to drop it the right direction. My water bill went up the last month from washing my new Mercedes, that damn tree had to go.