How's the view???........

tonyexpress

Whac-A-Troll Patrol
Staff member
Thanks, we flew from Georgia to see this and the King Tut exhibition in California.
They have stuff that’s never been out of Egypt until now while they are building a new museum in Cairo.

We have been to the King Tut exhibit some years ago. Really cool.

And I thought my lake vacation was cool...

C'mon, you know you have to come to California to be cool.:biggrin:

oldngray

nowhere special
We have been to the King Tut exhibit some years ago. Really cool.

C'mon, you know you have to come to California to be cool.:biggrin:
straws.jpg

scratch

Least Best Moderator
Staff member
A922F65F-320B-4133-9D8C-8351716099B1.jpeg
We had a parking lot meeting this morning. New center manager and routes moving to another Hub was covered. Local 728 has a contract meeting at 10:00 tomorrow morning, come see me if you are there.

scratch

Least Best Moderator
Staff member
That's your shop steward in the middle with the black shirt right?
Correct. He has been off work the last month taking care of his mother and he comes in for meetings. He is our top steward, I always go to him. I put his Circle of Honor jacket on him last year. We had two other stewards there, another one was on the road running EAMs. This photo was at the beginning of the meeting, we had about 70 drivers total show up and we probably put about 140 routes on the road today.

542thruNthru

Correct. He has been off work the last month taking care of his mother and he comes in for meetings. He is our top steward, I always go to him. I put his Circle of Honor jacket on him last year. We had two other stewards there, another one was on the road running EAMs. This photo was at the beginning of the meeting, we had about 70 drivers total show up and we probably put about 140 routes on the road today.

I remember him from the picture you posted of him with his circle of honor jacket. Remembered your praise then also. It stuck with me because very few give Stewards praise. Seems it's well deserved and I hope his mother is doing better.

scratch

Least Best Moderator
Staff member
I remember him from the picture you posted of him with his circle of honor jacket. Remembered your praise then also. It stuck with me because very few give Stewards praise.

He is respected by Teamsters and management alike. Very level-headed and he tells it like it is. I can see him becoming a Business Agent, he is about ready to retire like me.

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
It stuck with me because very few give Stewards praise.
It's Georgia ... not San Diego!
Good people here and we are nice too!

I met a guy from So Cali tonight and he liked my Grateful Dead shirt and tattoos.
He had never heard of the Allman Brothers ... I told him that was sacrilegious and he better get familiar with the Allman Bros if he wanted to be accepted here.

cosmo1

Perhaps.
Staff member

I met a guy from So Cali tonight and he liked my Grateful Dead shirt and tattoos.
He had never heard of the Allman Brothers ... I told him that was sacrilegious and he better get familiar with the Allman Bros if he wanted to be accepted here.

Off topic, but the Allman Brothers are probably my favorite band.

542thruNthru

Never been to San Diego have you?

Who the hell has never heard of the Allman Brothers? I have never been to George I hear they have good BBQ. I need to check it out I guess.