BigUnionGuy

Got the T-Shirt
16gmmgl.jpg

scratch

Least Best Moderator
Staff member
4FAAD14B-E3CB-451B-87BD-F9ED168F71BA.jpeg
0E2BE636-6FDE-457F-9F99-D3E5603FE4F3.jpeg
I drove down to Macon last Sunday and visited Rose Hill Cemetery. Duane Allman, Berry Oakley, and Gregg Allman are buried next to each other. I didn't find the tombstone that inspired their song "In Memory of Elizabeth Reid".

rod

Retired 22 years
It's Georgia ... not San Diego!
Good people here and we are nice too!

I met a guy from So Cali tonight and he liked my Grateful Dead shirt and tattoos.
He had never heard of the Allman Brothers ... I told him that was sacrilegious and he better get familiar with the Allman Bros if he wanted to be accepted here.

My only experience with Georgia was 2 months of Army training at Ft. Benning in Aug. and Sept. of 1968. That was just after I had had 2 months of training at Ft. Polk La. in June and July. After 4 months of heat and humidity in the South I was ready to get the hell out of there. All that training the Army put me through was a waste of time once I was sent to Vietnam -- I never used it. After Ft. Benning I was sent to Ft. Carson Colorado for a few months which was nice.

OVERBOARD

Don't believe everything you think
The other day I was delivering a rough section of town when I ran into these guys. I almost :censored2: myself luckily I was able to throw it in reverse and get the hell out of there.
2B002C54-C27B-49C2-95CC-58E962282E36.jpeg