How's the view???........

Whitelexus

5764D7E5-C82A-4DA2-8BEB-ACE42F27481F.jpeg
3D31E842-3FE3-423F-BBC4-30F7AFE61F6C.jpeg
Keep going. I have found the best hikes are beyond the "end of trail".
Agreed! My favorite photos were passed the trail end...went as far as I could w/o safety ropes. Here are a couple from the top

Whitelexus

We were just out there a couple months ago, you're hitting all the same places we did. We didn't have as much time for hiking though, I definitely want to go back and do some more exploring.
Oh very cool!! I got as many hikes in as I could—-hit all the vortexes. Buddhist temple was a neat place also. Didn’t plan on staying in the area as long as I did but I couldn’t get enough of it! Definitely a place that stays with you—can’t wait to revisit! Hope you guys make it back soon!!

Whitelexus

Was you close to the Grand Canyon
Yeah, about a 2 hr trek to the north. Flagstaff was a truly remarkable drive, I imagine that’s what Colorado looks like...hiked around the Grand Canyon and crossed paths with a coyote. He trotted right passed me— could’ve reached out and touched him if I wasn’t in such shock!! Lol

rod

Retired 22 years
Yeah, about a 2 hr trek to the north. Flagstaff was a truly remarkable drive, I imagine that’s what Colorado looks like...hiked around the Grand Canyon and crossed paths with a coyote. He trotted right passed me— could’ve reached out and touched him if I wasn’t in such shock!! Lol
You did NOT hike clear around the Grand Canyon.