How's the view???........

bottomups

Bad Moon Risen'
Been in the high 80s to low 90s—beats the snow they are getting back home.
Visited Moab the past two Mays. No chance I'm going in the summer, it's just too hot for me to hike/camp. I can put more layers on when it's cold but am limited to how much I can take off in the heat. The public should not have to see me naked at my age.

moreluck

golden ticket member
Visited Moab the past two Mays. No chance I'm going in the summer, it's just too hot for me to hike/camp. I can put more layers on when it's cold but am limited to how much I can take off in the heat. The public should not have to see me naked at my age.
April in Paris, Moab in May......what a romantic!!

scratch

Least Best Moderator
Staff member
Piedmont Park in Downtown Atlanta.

fullsizeoutput_8bb.jpeg

rod

Retired 22 years
Amazing, watching some of these pilots in action!

When I was working with the DNR as a fire spotter spending 7 and a half hours a day flying around in a Cessna 172 we (I should say the pilot) had to "crab" it in a few times on the little grass strip we flew out of. It a weird feeling coming in sideways.

Whitelexus

When I was working with the DNR as a fire spotter spending 7 and a half hours a day flying around in a Cessna 172 we (I should say the pilot) had to "crab" it in a few times on the little grass strip we flew out of. It a weird feeling coming in sideways.
At what point did you s* yourself?! Hahaha

oldngray

nowhere special
Those little Cessnas feel like flying go-karts.

rod

Retired 22 years
Those little Cessnas feel like flying go-karts.

I love those little things---but they are a bitch to try to open a map up in.:rolleyes: I've always loved small planes and roller coasters and all the thrill rides at the fair. I don't get air sick. I've had more than one pilot try to rattle me. It's just a waste of time and fuel.

scratch

Least Best Moderator
Staff member
2ABB1B6C-3454-4B54-925D-833C4D3D70B5.jpeg
I wrote up my bulkhead door sensor last night. My mechanic didn’t fix it, he left this on my dash and wrote “will notify management” on my DVIR.