How's the view???........

BakerMayfield2018

Fight the power.
I went to a car show today called "Caffeine and Octane", its a car and tv show that was started by some friends of mine. The '63 Corvette Split-Window Coupe won Best In Show, the original owner drove it there. The red '69 Coupe is similar to the white one I drove for 25 years. The van is an international Metro, a red McLaren, silver Porsche Spyder, and British Racing Green '54 MG. There were lots of cool antiques and exotic cars there. I deliver to Ricky Gadson who is one of the TV show's hosts everyday on my route.View attachment 243289 View attachment 243290 View attachment 243292 View attachment 243293 View attachment 243294 View attachment 243295
What is that red one?

rod

Retired 22 years
He obviously had a hydraulic kit in it and it was trailered in from out of state. It got a lot of looks from everybody. My laugh of the day was when my wife asked me if it was that low to the ground to keep dogs from getting under it.View attachment 243324
I like the old rat rods but "real rat rods" not ones that have so much money in them they have to be trailered. Those seats look WAY out of place

BSWALKS

Fugitive From Reality
lol. Yeah. Looks bad ass. Reminds me of a lambo. Probably around the same price, over 100k I assume
25800.jpeg