How's the view???........

542thruNthru

Hotel Del Coronado.
Inspiration for the Eagles.
20190518_131734.jpg

542thruNthru

You live in SoCal and never been to Pismo? Smh...
You can drive on and camp on the beach at Oceano. And off-road in the dunes. You and your son would have a blast.

It's 5 hours away(with out traffic). I can do all that at many other places if I want to. Don't get me wrong I'll try it sometime I'm sure but it's not the end all be all of beaches. :)

542thruNthru

You don't have to lie---no one has ever seen a baby crow---and why would you hate crows?

In my opinion SoCal has a big crow problem. We can't shoot them here and they are VERY smart. They have a unlimited food supply and absolutely no predators because of their numbers. I've seen them attacking hawks, seagulls and owls. Only thing I've seen chase crows off is mockingbirds.

I hate crows and yes I've seen the babies and the young adults.

542thruNthru

Not exactly. If you live in Cali, you really need to travel the entire state to enjoy all it has to offer.

Dunes/off roading- glamis/ocotillo 1hr away
Snow/mountains- big bear- hour and 1/2 way
Beach camping - Carlsbad/Pendleton 30 min away

Don't get me wrong this state has a lot to see. I'm just saying pismo isn't one of them for me when its 6 hours away and I can do all that in a weekend and only drive 1 hour.

MAKAVELI

Dunes/off roading- glamis/ocotillo 1hr away
Snow/mountains- big bear- hour and 1/2 way
Beach camping - Carlsbad/Pendleton 30 min away

Don't get me wrong this state has a lot to see. I'm just saying pismo isn't one of them for me when its 6 hours away and I can do all that in a weekend and only drive 1 hour.
I've been down there, it's not the same. You can do it all in one spot in Pismo. As far as snow and mountains, the Sierra's is where it's at in California.

MAKAVELI

Nice place to visit but wouldn't want to live there. Been there a few times---way too expensive and too much traffic. Did they ever get the smog situation under control?
A lot better than it was 20 years ago. Thanks to those pesky environmentalists.:happy2: