How's the view???........

LarryBird

20190506_124354.jpg

LarryBird

My last two bid have actually had some really beautiful scenery, too bad I'm always in too much of a hurry to stop and take it in, for the most part.

I'll try to see if I can find a photo from one of the farms on my last route. You can see all the way to the next state over, probably 50 miles or so away. I'm not positive if I have one anymore though.

LarryBird

My last two bid have actually had some really beautiful scenery, too bad I'm always in too much of a hurry to stop and take it in, for the most part.

I'll try to see if I can find a photo from one of the farms on my last route. You can see all the way to the next state over, probably 50 miles or so away. I'm not positive if I have one anymore though.
I do not.

Next time I cover it, I'll snap one. It's quite a view. I'd imagine the property would fetch a pretty penny if they ever decide to sell it.

cheryl

I started this.
Staff member
Went through a box of my dad's stuff and found this magnet. Don't know what year it was, he left UPS in the late 80's, died in 1994.

UPS.jpg

LarryBird

Went through a box of my dad's stuff and found this magnet. Don't know what year it was, he left UPS in the late 80's, died in 1994.

View attachment 250039
Who were the Chief Marketing Officer and the Director of Sales for UPS back in the day - Jerry Maguire and Rod Tidwell?

I like it.

'We'll show you the money' is much better than both 'What can Brown do for you' or 'Synchronizing the World of Commerce' any day of the week, in my opinion.

No big words. No confusion. No silly questions. Money talks and this slogan was direct and to the point - Hey you! UPS is all about that C.R.E.A.M. and we'll fatten your stacks.

LarryBird

Is that a pontoon boat just sitting on the asphalt? No trailer, no blocks?
It's a marina. That's a rental boat that they're probably about to clean up and service for the summer season. They just set it there and someone will grab it with a fork lift and take it into the shop and then go put it in the water.

So yeah it was sitting there for the moment.