How's the view???........

Discussion in 'UPS Discussions' started by Cementups, Jan 6, 2009.

  1. Poop Head

    Poop Head rubber bands on the handle

    I can do that.
     
  2. Jackburton

    Jackburton Gone Fish'n

    43C2913A-34F4-4674-88A6-40668881800E.jpeg CBCF37EE-6597-4BC2-A39C-54DBC7F3E300.jpeg
     
    • Like Like x 8
    • Winner Winner x 2
    • List
  3. rod

    rod retired and happy

     
    • Like Like x 1
    • Creative Creative x 1
    • List
  4. Jackburton

    Jackburton Gone Fish'n

    Even though they were at Piccadilly Circus in the movie, it’s insane the driving around the Arc de Triomphe. There’s no way you could pay me to drive here recreationally. We did spot a wild package car on the way to the metro from the Eiffel Tower.
    AD8FB066-A2B0-4E9F-93B9-68B9E4866310.jpeg
     
  5. rod

    rod retired and happy

    So UPS France must be way more financially stable than UPS USA. They apparently even wash their trucks. I forgot what a clean UPS truck looks like. It sure makes for a nice company image when they are clean. It has to be almost embarrassing to drive the dirty crap trucks that run around here. Goes to show you what losers run the show here stateside. P.S. I know the European Vacation roundabout scene was filmed in London. I was educated back when geography was taught.
     
  6. LarryBird

    LarryBird Active Member

    20190611_114312.jpg 20190611_114325.jpg
    Noon or so...about a mile and a half up the road and facing the opposite way, the view is about 1000x better, but these people have it pretty nice too.
     
  7. Operational needs

    Operational needs Virescit Vulnere Virtus

    684960E3-28EF-41B0-9BD7-4C1AD91AE1DC.jpeg
     
  8. LarryBird

    LarryBird Active Member

    Nice pic. That's like the bluest sky ever.
     
  9. 542thruNthru

    542thruNthru Well-Known Member

    My wife's company threw a company party. 3 doors down playing.
    20190613_191216.jpg
     
    • Like Like x 4
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • List
  10. PT Car Washer

    PT Car Washer Well-Known Member

    At least you did not have far to walk.
     
  11. burrheadd

    burrheadd KING Of GIFS

    0731223F-4523-48C5-B5AD-63DC949F8478.jpeg
     
    • Like Like x 6
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • List
  12. silverbullet2893

    silverbullet2893 Great job!

    C67E975A-A441-49D2-BDDC-12368B46F62C.jpeg

    Beautiful :censored2:in night here as well
     
    • Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • List
  13. BUCN85

    BUCN85 Active Member

    OSU? Yuck! Eagles. Yuck! PBR?! Double Yuck!!
     
  14. MyTripisCut

    MyTripisCut Listen up, OoooooooKaaaaaay!

    Pittsburgh Pirates? Triple yuck.
     
  15. over9five

    over9five Moderator Staff Member

    received_460078058087127.jpeg

    Wifi! Quick pic from Maho Beach..
     
  16. over9five

    over9five Moderator Staff Member

    FB_IMG_1560470231516.jpg

    Fortalesa St, Old San Juan
     
    • Like Like x 8
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • List
  17. Poop Head

    Poop Head rubber bands on the handle

    Higher resolution? I can't zoom in on dat booty
     
    • Funny Funny x 3
    • Like Like x 1
    • List
  18. Jackburton

    Jackburton Gone Fish'n

    22A87E09-E0FD-4BCE-9ED1-059A725E62C6.jpeg
    Went to the Rodin museum, probably one of my favorite places yet, 25% was outside, the other 75% was inside. I seem to appreciate sculptures more than paintings.
    2E966A91-7B89-44A3-9324-C12EF39685C0.jpeg
    Got a few shots of the Mona Lisa, wasn’t too bad but still mobbed.
    8F0BD34A-74F0-4709-A0EE-6EE2D95244D5.jpeg
    Believe it or not, the best shots of the pyramid are from the inside. Walking up from the outside gardens it’s crammed with tour buses and people trying to take pictures.
    C3D07F12-5BCE-4784-9FC6-226BB2E346FE.jpeg
    Wife really wanted to see this, three of her other must see’s were taken off display under restoration or in other exhibitions.
     
    • Like Like x 9
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • List
  19. over9five

    over9five Moderator Staff Member

    20190616_095423.jpg

    Current situation
     
    • Like Like x 9
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • List
  20. pkgdriver

    pkgdriver Member

    Looks like Paradise Point St Thomas.