How's the view???........

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
View attachment 259178
I got the upskirt pic if anyone is interested. ;)
81AD8454-39AC-47F8-B358-A9807B26D4DD.jpeg

Hax

Delivered to the fair but the office they wanted it taken to was in a spot closed to vehicles so this guy chauffeured me there on one of those tourist carts.

IMG_1956.JPG

rod

Retired 22 years
Delivered to the fair but the office they wanted it taken to was in a spot closed to vehicles so this guy chauffeured me there on one of those tourist carts.

View attachment 259502
I used to volunteer to deliver to our county fair after I had returned to the building for the night. UPS never seemed to mind that it took me a hour or more to deliver 3 or 4 COD's about 3 blocks from the building. The center manager went with me one time and was amazed at how much of a hassle it was to hunt down the person in charge of the money. That and the fact that they ALWAYS paid you in cash and ALWAYS tried to cheat you.

I used to volunteer to deliver to our county fair after I had returned to the building for the night. UPS never seemed to mind that it took me a hour or more to deliver 3 or 4 COD's about 3 blocks from the building. The center manager went with me one time and was amazed at how much of a hassle it was to hunt down the person in charge of the money. That and the fact that they ALWAYS paid you in cash and ALWAYS tried to cheat you.
We take a straight truck to the fair and everyone comes to us or it is NI1. I have done the route a few times and it is easy money but the traffic is horrible. I prefer to take vacation this week as the fair is only down the street from my home. Everyone with any seniority takes this week off and goes to the fair.

oldngray

nowhere special
I only delivered to county fair a couple of times and agreed it was cash COD's and they would cheat you in an instant if given a chance. Damned gypsies.