How's the view???........

rod

Retired 22 years
When you want things done right, you have got to do it yourself. I learned to rebuild engines in high school, but I don't have the time to do stuff like that now. I still do brakes, filters, rotate tires, and simple repairs.
I used to do all that stuff. Now its easier to pay someone else or drive stuff that is still under warrantee.

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
FAE3F96D-A012-47F5-A408-E29CD90DD0AC.jpeg

Cementups

Box Monkey
No wonder @Cementups doesn't post in this thread anymore

Somebody else disagree with me

This isn't UPS discussions

This thread strayed from UPS discussion years ago, but that's ok. It gives everyone a chance to see into our brother's/sister's lives outside of Brown. It's when we start posting silly stuff in here is when it gets out of hand and people need to be put in check.

And I don't post in here anymore because I simply don't have time. I think I pickup my laptop maybe once a month now.

rod

Retired 22 years
This thread strayed from UPS discussion years ago, but that's ok. It gives everyone a chance to see into our brother's/sister's lives outside of Brown. It's when we start posting silly stuff in here is when it gets out of hand and people need to be put in check.

And I don't post in here anymore because I simply don't have time. I think I pickup my laptop maybe once a month now.
but actual UPS discussions are boring

cosmo1

Perhaps.
Staff member

BTW, @Cementups, your favorite Christmas decoration guy has all his Halloween stuff up now.:)