How's the view???........

Simplymike

Just another day at the beach
20191105_134900.jpg

rod

Retired 22 years
What do the recent immigrants do when it gets really, really cold, like colder than their homeland?
Everything except pack up and go home. Seriously I don't have a clue what they do. We don't have any of them where I'm at. How you can go from living in a HOT climate to Mn. make no sense. I would guess the majority of them stay huddled up in crappy apartments and wait for their welfare checks to arrive.

PT Car Washer

Everything except pack up and go home. Seriously I don't have a clue what they do. We don't have any of them where I'm at. How you can go from living in a HOT climate to Mn. make no sense. I would guess the majority of them stay huddled up in crappy apartments and wait for their welfare checks to arrive.
Or hanging out at the Mall of America. We went up to Little Falls and Brainerd this past July. Last year went up to Duluth in early June. Left it was close to 90. 6 hours later the it was about 40.

rod

Retired 22 years
Or hanging out at the Mall of America. We went up to Little Falls and Brainerd this past July. Last year went up to Duluth in early June. Left it was close to 90. 6 hours later the it was about 40.
and just how refreshing is that! Natures airconditioning

rod

Retired 22 years
All we took with us were shorts and summer clothes. First stop was Walmart to buy warmer clothes.
Probably one of the few cities where they give 2 different weather forecasts daily. One for at the top of the hill and one for down on the lake. It usually varies about 20 to 30 degrees.