How's the view???........

Wontmake9.5

My job is fun
Fixed it for you
BAB73F73-021D-4167-8F2A-BB70BF98712B.jpeg

97885B66-5C6F-424B-87B4-573714CD4D8D.jpeg

More hills

MAKAVELI

What’s funny it everytime I take a picture and then look at it, I am like fffff it looks like a hill lol. But the route I took over it in the valley it’s it’s literally surround but MOUNTAINS!!
Those are hills bro. You want to see "mountains" you have to come out west to see some.

scratch

Least Best Moderator
Staff member
The other day during a hard rain I noticed this windshield leak at the bottom right corner. It looks like a little geyser spraying the inside of my cab, I have never seen anything like it.

1tkf4Ow3RfesAjXj5khq8g.jpg

rod

Retired 22 years
I swear if you call that a mountain in that picture I will hunt you down and slap you! :)
We have a lot of mountains around here. One is called Ahren's Mt. and it used to have a fire lookout tower up on top. That mountain was all of 2-3 hundred feet high and the lookout tower was another hundred. It was awesome.

oldngray

nowhere special
We have a lot of mountains around here. One is called Ahren's Mt. and it used to have a fire lookout tower up on top. That mountain was all of 2-3 hundred feet high and the lookout tower was another hundred. It was awesome.
Fire towers were awesome. Not many of those left now.