Bad Moon Risen'
Sunset from campsite.
20200708_205633.jpg

Woke up to this sunrise.
20200709_084637.jpg

scratch

Least Best Moderator
Staff member
Due to the Covid pandemic, your request might be delayed.

:biggrin:

Seriously.... congratulations !
Actually it is being delayed. I got an email back saying I applied too early to want my first check 11/1/20. They are processing at a 90 day period, I have to wait until the end of this month to apply again.

oldngray

nowhere special
Actually it is being delayed. I got an email back saying I applied too early to want my first check 11/1/20. They are processing at a 90 day period, I have to wait until the end of this month to apply again.
They did the same for me. They wouldn't even look at the paperwork more than 90 days ahead. Even worse they mostly sat on things until the last 30 days expecting you to fight to correct errors after you retire.

scratch

Least Best Moderator
Staff member
They did the same for me. They wouldn't even look at the paperwork more than 90 days ahead. Even worse they mostly sat on things until the last 30 days expecting you to fight to correct errors after you retire.

It’s like they figure out ways to harass us until the very end. They simply can’t do anything the easiest and most efficient way. That must be a company policy or something.

bottomups

Bad Moon Risen'
Just keep posting for those of us who are too old and beat up to hike!!
33 years on a package car kept me in relatively decent shape. Other than a few stents in the heart the health is good. Did take a six pack of pain killer just to be able to keep up with the millennials. Not sure the added weight was worth it:raspberry-tounge:.
20200716_205055.jpg