How's the view???........

bottomups

Bad Moon Risen'
IMG_20200806_165310161_HDR.jpg

rod

Retired 22 years
You better have picked up that penny, our nation is going through a coin shortage!
I've got a ton of change to cash in but they get upset at the bank when you fill up that little tray at the drive-thru and you need an appointment to get in the door.

oldngray

nowhere special
I've got a ton of change to cash in but they get upset at the bank when you fill up that little tray at the drive-thru and you need an appointment to get in the door.
Make another appointment to get wrappers so you can roll your coins first.

Jones

fILE A GRIEVE!
Staff member
Screw that just go to one of those coin counter machines that hits you up for 2% well worth the trouble of rolling your own and the grief the bank gives you.
It's been a few years, but the last time I used one of those machines you could avoid paying the fee if you opted for a gift card instead of cash. I got an amazon gift card but there were some other options.

HedleyLamarr

For 6 years, I was a newspaper distributor. Part of my job was filling up newspaper stands. How it works is the distributor buys the papers and resells them out of the stands for a profit. Each week I would get anywhere between $150-300 a week in change. The quarters I rolled and took to the bank; the smaller coin denominations would collect in a jar and once a month I would dump it in one of those change machines. It just wasn't worth the trouble rolling those.

My biggest money maker day was Thanksgiving Day because all of the Black Friday ads. I would probably make about $400 in change in just that one day.