How's the view???........

stevetheupsguy

sʇǝʌǝʇɥǝndsƃnʎ
We went to the Martin County air show today. We had a good time, but as you can see in the last picture, I hate rides that spin. My 8 year old daughter wanted off at the last minute, and I was her substitution.:sick:
100_1555.jpg
100_1605.jpg
100_1575.jpg
100_1543.jpg
100_1549.jpg
100_1581.jpg

dilligaf

IN VINO VERITAS
I`ll send you our season ticket bill and then we`ll see how funny it is.:whiteflag:

I`m lucky I get to go once in a while.:dissapointed:

We went to the Martin County air show today. We had a good time, but as you can see in the last picture, I hate rides that spin. My 8 year old daughter wanted off at the last minute, and I was her substitution.:sick:
LOL Stephen.............. you are going to try a different avatar again. :happy2: Better behave this time. :whiteflag:

stevetheupsguy

sʇǝʌǝʇɥǝndsƃnʎ
LOL Stephen.............. you are going to try a different avatar again. :happy2: Better behave this time. :whiteflag:
That's just me showing off my race bling, LOL. I couldn't resist and as far as being anonymous, I'm out there and loving it, baby. LOL:wink2:

ATT00040.jpg
[/QUOTE]

Man oh man Cement, the kids getting big. Congrats on getting him started with that laptop. I just hope it's spit up proof.:sick: Congrats on the thread of the century, as well.

Pic 1,A-10`s are BADASS. Pic 2,son still has crush,holding out for some hope. Pic 6,Lighten up Francis. :peaceful: