How's the view???........

dilligaf

IN VINO VERITAS
Something "Blue Aguave". I thought it was a tequila when she asked for it but was a bit bummed when I found it to be a perfume.:dissapointed:
You`ll have to ask our favorite cheese head what it specifically is.
Hmmm, knowing our favorite cheesehead it is very expensive and very 'intoxicating'. LOL:happy-very: I will have to check it out.

fethrs

Sorry cach, the beach in this article is up by Moreluck, I'm closer to this one, Black's Beach, been there once, not my thing...

A second Southern California beach, a section of Torrey Pines State Beach in San Diego called "Black's Beach," remains popular among nude sunbathers. Stearns says that although the practice is illegal there, too, a similar crackdown is not imminent.

stevetheupsguy

sʇǝʌǝʇɥǝndsƃnʎ
Sorry cach, the beach in this article is up by Moreluck, I'm closer to this one, Black's Beach, been there once, not my thing...

A second Southern California beach, a section of Torrey Pines State Beach in San Diego called "Black's Beach," remains popular among nude sunbathers. Stearns says that although the practice is illegal there, too, a similar crackdown is not imminent.
Ha Ha Ha!:surprised:

I find it hard to believe that you have ever frequented a nude beach. You are just going to have to post photographic proof that myself,Stug,and Tie,will go over thoroughly to substantiate your claims. Feel free to PM it to me and I`ll forward it to them.

stevetheupsguy

sʇǝʌǝʇɥǝndsƃnʎ
I find it hard to believe that you have ever frequented a nude beach. You are just going to have to post photographic proof that myself,Stug,and Tie,will go over thoroughly to substantiate your claims. Feel free to PM it to me and I`ll forward it to them.
LOL, thanks for the inclusion. Oh and BTW, I saw Klein in my hood today. I guess this is how he's paying for his vacation.
100_1666.jpg
100_16661.jpg