How's the view???........

pkgdriver

3C01638D-5077-4EA8-BADD-5AC8DAE5DAD5.jpeg

pkgdriver

Yep 8 nts then stay on for this six night…Ship tested the 50 or so staying back to back. 2 positive I heard.

Yep March this same ship we tested positive a couple of days after getting off ship.

oldngray

nowhere special
Lol, I haven't....errr...... done anything that would expose me to that!
My sister got Covid last week. She's had all the shots and boosters but works in a nursing home and everyone there caught it. Latest strain is very contagious but at least its milder than in the past.

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
Been there 3 times. I would go back again. The many tourist attractions are GREAT but the rest of the city is a getto.
That is so not true. There are many beautiful neighborhoods in DC. And lots of beautiful architecture not even including the monuments. If you haven’t been there in the last 15 years you’d be totally surprised at how much has changed. Yes, there are ghettos, but they’re shrinking with all the gentrification going on.

Jones

fILE A GRIEVE!
Staff member
That is so not true. There are many beautiful neighborhoods in DC. And lots of beautiful architecture not even including the monuments. If you haven’t been there in the last 15 years you’d be totally surprised at how much has changed. Yes, there are ghettos, but they’re shrinking with all the gentrification going on.
Agreed. SE is still pretty rough but DC as a whole is a pretty cool place.