How's the view???........

over9five

Staff member
20220803_130129.jpg

Oops read that as wrenches...
Sorry, ma am...

Cementups

Box Monkey
On my from Chicago today to Hialeah, FL (Miami) stopped and took a quick break to meet up with one of the legends from here, @stevetheupsguy . Always good to meet up with an old friend. My codriver woke up and thought I had just stopped to pee somewhere and got into a random lengthy conversation with a local. 😂
1D6796B4-4064-4EE0-B2DF-78EDCED15B89.jpeg

rod

Retired 22 years
On my from Chicago today to Hialeah, FL (Miami) stopped and took a quick break to meet up with one of the legends from here, @stevetheupsguy . Always good to meet up with an old friend. My codriver woke up and thought I had just stopped to pee somewhere and got into a random lengthy conversation with a local. 😂
Does STUG still work for UPS?

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
At the above fair they had bracelet night you buy a colored bracelet I don’t know how much they were My crew would figure out what color they were run up to duckwalls and buy a piece of paper the same color and make our own bracelet’s
Went there every year when I was a kid and never did pay for a bracelet

Covemastah

Hoopah drives the boat Chief !!
Yes, he does still deliver in Florida. He was talked to about pictures being taken while on the road but that problem was dismissed. He's a good boy now.
He had some great stuff ,, but I think the pic of him standing on I think it was brownie roof and the FedEx guy did him in