How's the view???........

scratch

Least Best Moderator
Staff member
1511DEBE-09C3-4F8F-A0FA-38EF682F8512.jpeg
I'm enjoying some Sangria and Cuban food while looking out over Tampa Bay.

scratch

Least Best Moderator
Staff member
I didn’t know there was a Columbia in Clearwater. I only know about the ones in Sarasota and Ybor City.
There are actually five of them. The one we have been going to is called the Sand Key location. We are actually staying on Bellaire Beach this week, the island just South of Clearwater. Sand Key is on the other end of the bridge below the main drag in Clearwater. Bellaire isn't as crowded as Clearwater, I don't like stepping over people on the beach. I prefer renting condos in a three story building instead of the thirty story ones. Not many people on the beach where I am.

scratch

Least Best Moderator
Staff member
My nephew works for a guy who takes military surplus vehicles and converts them into SWAT Team vehicles. This is their hot rod V-100, it will do 70 in High 6 gear. They were showing it off a a car show near my house this morning.
09725FE2-840E-462C-A39F-76D93FAE0738.jpeg

scratch

Least Best Moderator
Staff member
Looks like the cops got themselves an RV.
Nope, this is a personal vehicle. He has rented it out as a prop vehicle to several movies and it is used in a lot of photo shoots. It had a bunch of Hooters Girls climbing all over it today. There is a certain year that was a cutoff for people buying surplus American armored vehicles. You can legally buy newer armored cars from overseas, the British and Eastern Europeans sell a few if you can get your paperwork straight. The guy that owns this has a nice "Tool Shed" as he calls it full of full auto weapons. I have been out to his property to shot my AR on his private firing range. He invited me today to come out to shoot a BAR like my dad carried in WW2, that is a dream of mine and I might take him up on it. He is legal and sells to Law Enforcement.