How's UPS protecting its employees from the coronavirus threat?

upsbeernut

Sometimes i feel like a nut sometimes i dont
They ain't stopping me. Suck my diesel fumes
giphy.gif

OKLABob

My supervisor told me Friday there are no measures being taken because the virus is “bullshxt”. The Coronavirus is gonna catch ups with there pants down asses out. Even if it is hyped up better safe then sorry. We will work until we all get sick and if you think any less you haven’t been at ups long enough.

Covemastah

Hoopah drives the boat Chief !!
My supervisor told me Friday there are no measures being taken because the virus is “bullshxt”. The Coronavirus is gonna catch ups with there pants down asses out. Even if it is hyped up better safe then sorry. We will work until we all get sick and if you think any less you haven’t been at ups long enough.
Don’t worry ,,, all UPS sups and managers are medically trained drs from Stanford and Harvard

Over70irregs

No water at all. I just wanted a 24 pack thats all. No chicken or Turkey. Just beef steak. Can goods aisles were crowded. I shuddered. (Duck cover hold..... Sorry had a training flashback)

OKLABob

Bread isle was empty last night when we went. Only had 10 or so cases of water left and the beans and rice was non existent