How's UPS protecting its employees from the coronavirus threat?

over9five

Staff member
20200311_155842.jpg

Just that first sentence!
"UPS is actively managing COVID-19......"
Bwahahahahahahaha!!!!

Netsua 3:16

AND THAT’S THE BOTTOM LINE
Only realistic thing that can do is eliminate all signatures
Just had a big discussion about this....hold all sig required at the building, leave a couple bottles of purell with the customer counter diads and just make it a “if you want to sign for it, no problem, come on in” type of thing

Wontmake9.5

My job is fun
Only realistic thing that can do is eliminate all signatures
I mentioned to our center manager about what @542thruNthru said last weeks about RTS-c19 so he emailed his district manager and they both agreed. So last week we have been doing that too on packages that need a signature. Just make contact with the person and don’t let them sign, put in rtsc19 and type their last name in.

upsbeernut

Sometimes i feel like a nut sometimes i dont
I mentioned to our center manager about what @542thruNthru said last weeks about RTS-c19 so he emailed his district manager and they both agreed. So last week we have been doing that too on packages that need a signature. Just make contact with the person and don’t let them sign, put in rtsc19 and type their last name in.
Maybe common sense will come back to UPS as in this case will prove that point.

Covemastah

Hoopah drives the boat Chief !!
The problem alone isn’t the DIAD , it’s the 2/3 people who packed and shipped the pkg , the 7/10 UPS people who loaded /unloaded & sorted the pkg , and the pkg which traveled sitting on other pkgs , till it gets to the consignee, but the media will probably say it’s the diad

watdaflock?

Trump said on Feb. 10 without evidence that “it dies with hotter weather” and “will go away in April” and his baseless Feb. 24 claim the situation “is very much under control.”

lol