HR or Supervisors won’t say anything

RolloTony Brown Town

How can UPS continue to get away with telling people that they are hired FULLTIME and talk about the great benefits and perks as well as you will be making this much after year 1, this much after year 2 and so on.... And just continue to look you look you in the eye for 3 months straight and lie to you about keep working hard and be as close to baseline as possible and you'll get hired. I smoked all the so-called veteran drivers in my center, went and helped slow worthless drivers all the time and it still didn't matter. What a joke of a company. I had the most stops of any driver in my center, most pickups, and usually top 3 in # of packages every damn day and still was in 90% of the days in 8 hours or less. This company is so unethical and as a matter of fact should be reported to the Better Business Bureau for their shady ways. Thanks for just using me for the busy season.

Quit being a baby.

bumped

How can UPS continue to get away with telling people that they are hired FULLTIME and talk about the great benefits and perks as well as you will be making this much after year 1, this much after year 2 and so on.... And just continue to look you look you in the eye for 3 months straight and lie to you about keep working hard and be as close to baseline as possible and you'll get hired. I smoked all the so-called veteran drivers in my center, went and helped slow worthless drivers all the time and it still didn't matter. What a joke of a company. I had the most stops of any driver in my center, most pickups, and usually top 3 in # of packages every damn day and still was in 90% of the days in 8 hours or less. This company is so unethical and as a matter of fact should be reported to the Better Business Bureau for their shady ways. Thanks for just using me for the busy season.

I have no doubt you were lied to, but you are lying to us right now. There is no way during peak or any other time of year that you had both the most stops and the most pickups in your center.

Mugarolla

Light 'em up!
I have no doubt you were lied to, but you are lying to us right now. There is no way during peak or any other time of year that you had both the most stops and the most pickups in your center.

He is lying big time.

He says he had the most stops of anyone in his center, the most pickups of anyone in his center and still brought it in within 8 hours or less.

clipperman

I was on the fence whether to believe him or not until I re-read his post and seen he was almost always done in less than 8 hours with the most work in the entire universe,totally swung me after I seen that

Utahloader

Don't listen to these losers, they do this all day long.. probably in their parents basement. Just keep doing you and working hard. It pays off. These are the ones ruining our union by tearing everyone apart, all in the name of a couple cute jokes. We need a forum for mature, good drivers. ;)

P

pickup

Look , you did such a great job but the fix was already in as we had to hire the divisional manager’s nephew . But if you give us one more peak, we will definitely hire you.

J.R.

Welcome to UPS!

542thruNthru

Don't listen to these losers, they do this all day long.. probably in their parents basement. Just keep doing you and working hard. It pays off. These are the ones ruining our union by tearing everyone apart, all in the name of a couple cute jokes. We need a forum for mature, good drivers. ;)

tenor-23.gif

Indecisi0n

Told you so

watdaflock?

Fed Ex and Amazon is probably hiring.

Hope this helps.