HR or Supervisors won’t say anything

BiggieBrown

How can UPS continue to get away with telling people that they are hired FULLTIME and talk about the great benefits and perks as well as you will be making this much after year 1, this much after year 2 and so on.... And just continue to look you look you in the eye for 3 months straight and lie to you about keep working hard and be as close to baseline as possible and you'll get hired. I smoked all the so-called veteran drivers in my center, went and helped slow worthless drivers all the time and it still didn't matter. What a joke of a company. I had the most stops of any driver in my center, most pickups, and usually top 3 in # of packages every damn day and still was in 90% of the days in 8 hours or less. This company is so unethical and as a matter of fact should be reported to the Better Business Bureau for their shady ways. Thanks for just using me for the busy season.

Welcome to union labor - a shield for the weak and slow.
It doesn't matter how hard you work. All that matters is the arbitrary date when you were hired.
This is what unionism is really for. To let incompetent and lazy people reap the fruits of the labor of others.

F

Frankie's Friend

Not unemployed. Just making a point that it’s pretty unethical to be lied right to your face for 3 months straight.
displace2.gif

F

Frankie's Friend

Don't listen to these losers, they do this all day long.. probably in their parents basement. Just keep doing you and working hard. It pays off. These are the ones ruining our union by tearing everyone apart, all in the name of a couple cute jokes. We need a forum for mature, good drivers. ;)
9ad-1.gif

Next contestant.

F

Frankie's Friend

It doesn't matter how hard you work. All that matters is the arbitrary date when you were hired.
This is what unionism is really for. To let incompetent and lazy people reap the fruits of the labor of others.
ezgif-3-2bb255b8d4.gif

When you pass your competency test get back to us.

Box Ox

How can UPS continue to get away with telling people that they are hired FULLTIME and talk about the great benefits and perks as well as you will be making this much after year 1, this much after year 2 and so on.... And just continue to look you look you in the eye for 3 months straight and lie to you about keep working hard and be as close to baseline as possible and you'll get hired. I smoked all the so-called veteran drivers in my center, went and helped slow worthless drivers all the time and it still didn't matter. What a joke of a company. I had the most stops of any driver in my center, most pickups, and usually top 3 in # of packages every damn day and still was in 90% of the days in 8 hours or less. This company is so unethical and as a matter of fact should be reported to the Better Business Bureau for their shady ways. Thanks for just using me for the busy season.

Not unemployed. Just making a point that it’s pretty unethical to be lied right to your face for 3 months straight.

Next place you work at, don't be such a :censored2:ing sucker. People will lie to you for the rest of your life. Especially if they're in management at a large corporation. The only person who can protect you from it is you. Read more, including the fine print. Talk to people who probably wouldn't have an interest in taking advantage of you and will tell you what's up. Learn to ask the right questions at the right time. Be more intellectually curious about what you're committing a part of your life to.

For 3 months, your management team rode you like a whipped pony. They rode you so hard that you never even thought to ask the "smoked veteran" and "worthless" drivers who'd been doing the job year-round for decades what the deal was before PCM.

You're the only fool in this picture. Good luck with the Better Business Bureau, which isn't even intended to handle your kind of stupid complaint.

Integrity

Binge Poster
Are you going to make the report to the Better Business Bureau?

Integrity

Binge Poster
Don't listen to these losers, they do this all day long.. probably in their parents basement. Just keep doing you and working hard. It pays off. These are the ones ruining our union by tearing everyone apart, all in the name of a couple cute jokes. We need a forum for mature, good drivers. ;)
Nice post!!!

Integrity

Binge Poster
Disagree.

You are inaccurate about the purpose of Unionism.